Sar-El will provide you with detailed information prior to arrival so please be sure we have your email and phone number. However, please note the following:
1. Please do NOT book your plane ticket until Sar-El has confirmed acceptance of your application and has given you a confirmation of your volunteer dates.
2. Please be sure you have a valid passport, visa if required, health insurance, and medical waivers prior to leaving for Israel – and please scan and email all this information prior to arrival to email@example.com
3. While Sar-El provides transportation to and from base, room and board on the IDF during the work week, volunteers are responsible for their own lodging, food and transportation on Shabbat weekends (Thursday afternoon to Sunday morning) and before the program begins and after the program ends.
4. Please always remember that you are a guest of the Israeli Defense Forces so treat your fellow soldiers and volunteers with the respect they deserve. Anyone in violation of our code of conduct or our rules and regulations will be removed from the base and the program as SAR-EL’s sole discretion and at the volunteer’s sole expense.
5. Please email us with any questions that we can assist you with – firstname.lastname@example.org